Lowest price I found online for DR650GW

Pebo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR500GW-HD, DR550GW-2CH and 2- DR650GW-2CH
I was looking to purchase the DR650GW and found it online at massdrop.com for $299 + $5 shipping. I've never ordered from them before, however what I read online, they don't have any more problems than most other companies, so I went ahead and placed an order. This price ends in about 9 hrs or about 11:00 pm EST today, 4/17/2015. Any order can be upgraded to include a 32gb card for an additional $18 and a Power Magic Pro for an extra $30. The estimated shipping is on May 1, 2015, so if you're not in a hurry and looking for a good price, this may do for you.

Just saying.................

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch-car-dash-camera

Don't buy it,buy it from authorized dealers,what's the warranty from them ? Where I got mine from I have 1 year warranty,they exchange no questions asked.

They too have a one year warranty.

Are you sure ? Only 1 company is licensed to sell Blackvue products in North America,If something happens you will have to ship back to South Korea.Make sure you can sent it back where you bought it from.

I was looking to purchase the DR650GW and found it online at massdrop.com for $299 + $5 shipping. I've never ordered from them before, however what I read online, they don't have any more problems than most other companies, so I went ahead and placed an order. This price ends in about 9 hrs or about 11:00 pm EST today, 4/17/2015. Any order can be upgraded to include a 32gb card for an additional $18 and a Power Magic Pro for an extra $30. The estimated shipping is on May 1, 2015, so if you're not in a hurry and looking for a good price, this may do for you.

Just saying.................

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch-car-dash-camera
Well, I got some heat for my last post referencing the price on MASSDROP.COM and their warranty. Since my original post, I have purchased 2 more of the Blackvue DR650GW, for a total of three, the last one even came with the Power Magic Pro, both for $299 + $5 dollars shipping. Unfortunately, one of the recorders did not work properly, so I contacted MASSDROP.COM and told them of the situation. After several back and forth emails, they promptly sent me a new unit and it works exactly as it should. They also sent me a RMA for the return and the return shipping was also paid for.

I don't work for Massdrop and I have no financial interest other than I like buying from them. They took care of a warranty issue with no problems, even sending me the replacement before I had to send the bad one back. I'm impressed with them and only hope it works the same for all customers.

They don't currently have the DR650GW 2-CH for sale, but once they have 200 requests for the unit (currently they are at 99), they will contact the vendor to get them back on line for sale. Go to https://www1.massdrop.com/buy/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch-car-dash-camera, make a free account and vote for this unit.

Good luck.....

Back