Lucky Riders

That is one lucky biker. :D

Happned so fast he dident have time to overeact and trow down the bike :eek:

PPL driving a bike with motor or not in Russia is either extremely brave or stupid ppl.

Last edited:
"Riders" as more than 1?

Yep. At least after the crash you can see 2 heads bobbing around on the motorcycle.

A tank isent even safe over there, in one of the last russian compilations i saw there was a flipped tank at the side of the road.

FF to 4:00

A tank isent even safe over there, in one of the last russian compilations i saw there was a flipped tank at the side of the road.
That was because the driver wanted to drift around the corner and things just didn't go according to plan. That or he was drunk. :D

FF to 4:00
Episode #743??? :eek: When I stopped watching CCC7 they hadn't even arrived at 100!

That was because the driver wanted to drift around the corner and things just didn't go according to plan. That or he was drunk. :D

Episode #743??? :eek: When I stopped watching CCC7 they hadn't even arrived at 100!
More likely he was drunk AND wanted to drift it...

And now they offer English subtitles on most videos!

O yeah and they even changed youtube channel a fjew times along the way, somthing about complaints and what not playing ball with youtube rules.

Yeah some guy started to do them a little while back, but i really dont use them, as with subtitles on TV programs here.

Back