Lukas 7200 Dashcam looks grainy

Kyle172

Reaction score
Country
United States
I went to check the video on my lukas dashcam and it looks very grainy. I just recently had a battery with a bad cell that I had to change out. So I'm wondering if that took out the camera as well. I've attached a picture along with this. Has anyone seen or had a issue like this?

Attachments

• dashcam.JPG
    dashcam.JPG
    462.6 KB · Views: 26
Yeah that look unlike anything i have seen, so inclined to echo the failed CMOS sensor.

I tried contacting Lukas USA for warranty. And my e-mail bounced back is this company still doing business at all?

I tried contacting Lukas USA for warranty. And my e-mail bounced back is this company still doing business at all?

was it Lukasdirect you were trying to contact or someone else? @Calgary Dash Camera - Robert will have contact details and will be able to help you out if you're not getting anywhere through the regular channels

Sorry, the only contact information I have for Pro-Com (LukasUSA) is their contact details from their website.
I would try both of their emails. Not sure when you bought this camera. But the LK-7200 has been out of production for over a year or more.

CONTACT
PO Box 2202 | Benicia, CA 94510 U.S.A.

Tel: 707.746.7188
Fax: 707.746.0708
Email: info@finevuusa.com; info@lukasusa.com

Back