Lukas 7950 on startup keeps repeating some Korean Goobly Goop

BusterDuster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas 7950, Mobius C2
1) It seemed to totally corrupt the SD card, won't even format now.

2) I got new SD card, formatted it and dropped the firmware extracted files on it.

3) Slip it in, turned power on and it seemed like it installed but I get this Korean gobbly goop that keeps repeating.

4) Most of my leds are out so I can't tell if there is an error reported.

5) I repeated with same results

Please help... I can't find Lukas support anywhere ! MIA

might be an idea to record what it's saying so you can have someone that speaks Korean gobbly goop translate it for you, good chance it's an error message of relevance

might be an idea to record what it's saying so you can have someone that speaks Korean gobbly goop translate it for you, good chance it's an error message of relevance
Good idea, I'll start by recording short video and posting it here, thanks.

Well the Lukas i had did use a voice welcome / start prompt, i assume if there was something with the memory card it would say something else too.
And if you had English welcome MSG like i had but then Korean mumbo jumbo now it might be that the error MSG was not translated.

Go ahead run a firmware upgrade. Then insert your SD card into your PC, and run Qvia/Lukas Viewer. Click on the Setting icon, then change Language to English. Make sure you save the settings before you insert your SD card back into your dash camera. The manufacturer's web site www.qviadashcam.net I just went through the same error before.

Cool, What firmware upgrade did you use and where did you find it, also same for the viewer, thank you!
Glad someone understands this!
Update--> Found; LK-7950_NORMAL_ENG_FI27.zip and 7950 viewer

Cool, What firmware upgrade did you use and where did you find it, also same for the viewer, thank you!
Glad someone understands this!
Update--> Found; LK-7950_NORMAL_ENG_FI27.zip and 7950 viewer
To clarify, I don’t speak Korean.

Back