Lukas LK-9750 Error 3

Calgary Dash Camera - Robert

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukasdirect.com Street Guardian BulletHD Calgarydashcam.com
The error 3 on the Lukas LK-9750 seems to be "popular" right now.
Luckily it is easy enough to fix, and Lukas will have a firmware update in the coming months which have a new Format Free feature.

For now make sure you have the latest firmware running on the camera, then do a Low Format both memory cards. This will get your camera up and running again.

Please download the following program to perform low level format.
HDD Low Level Format Tool ver.4.40 setup

http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-Low-Level-Format-Tool/

Robert is right with his observation as a low format update and waiting for the new Lukas firmware.

While everyone is waiting for a new firmware or something, we have been observing with the Lukas Korean technician and come up easier steps to work out a final solution. Hope it will be working for all of you.

It is because many people are thinking to format using the LUKAS VIEWER for 9750 ERROR 3 Problem.

So, the steps to both SD cards
1. Insert your SD card/Micro SD to your computer
2. Click on My Computer, right click the LUKAS SD CARD drive and look for "format" (please check out attached picture Lukas 9750 err 3)
3. Then you will see the format lukas poop up on the left hand side
4. Now *VERY IMPORTANT*. Please click to remove the "QUICK FORMAT" button, and click the "START" to format the SD card (please check out attached picture Lukas 9750 err3 (1) )
5. After the formatting, just insert both SD back to your dash cam and everything will be smooth

*PLEASE DO NOT DO A FORMAT USING THE LUKAS VIEWER for ERROR3 in 9750
However, if you want to download the Lukas Viewer for future using.
->For Mac Users< http://www.lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_viewer&wr_id=182
->For Window Users< http://www.lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_viewer&wr_id=177

Attachments

• Lukas LK9750 Error 3.png
    Lukas LK9750 Error 3.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Lukas LK9750 Error 3 (1).png
    Lukas LK9750 Error 3 (1).png
    112.5 KB · Views: 27
Hello guys,

I also have error 3 problem on my 9350, found this forum and formatted both cards in Windows just like instructions above says.
Then the camera didn't even start keep saying something in Korean and screen is empty.
I use Sandisk Ultra Plus 80 mb/s 32GB SD card and Lukas supplied micro card.
I don't think that using other card brands should be a problem especially with the fact that Lukas supplies only 8 GB card. In fact I have on another car LK 9300 with Samsung cards, everything is OK there.

Please help,
Lenny.

Well. Lukas has 16, 32 and even 64 GB Sd. Please understand it is always better to stick with using the Lukas SD. Also the above ways are for Lk9750 error 3, but not LK9350. Please format your sd card correctly.

Thank you for quick reply. What do you mean under 'correctly'? I tried to format sd card in camera, in viewer, nothing helped. After all Lukas does not even offer any card bigger than 8 GB which is definitely insufficient.
Any idea about solution for this problem for this model 9350?

Thanks,
Lenny.

Sandisk cards are not recommended. Official Lukas or Transcend cards are best. Lukas has most large sizes available.

OK, thanks. Lukas also could include bigger cards, those cameras not the cheapest to carry the cheapest accessories.

Thank you for quick reply. What do you mean under 'correctly'? I tried to format sd card in camera, in viewer, nothing helped. After all Lukas does not even offer any card bigger than 8 GB which is definitely insufficient.
Any idea about solution for this problem for this model 9350?

Thanks,
Lenny.
Lets try to determine if your scan disk memory card is the problem first.

Can you try the original Lukas memory card that came with the camera?
Do you still get error three?

We sell Lukas 8GB to 256GB SD cards, and 8GB to 32GB MicroSD Lukas cards.
We can special order up to 512GB Lukas SD and MicroSD cards from the Korean warehouse. But I have never had any requests for these sizes yet.
Or you can order tons of sizes of transcend from Pier28. They seem to be working just as well.

Thank you for recommendations. I tried Lukas card and no 'error 3' so far.

Back