LCD screen

Gyro sensor

Lots accessories

http://sjcamhd.com/sjcam-m20-camera/

Should I get Git2 or preorder M20

So far i see only diff is size.

M20 no remote

Comments welcome

based on their track record I wouldn't buy any SJCAM model until it's out and you can see the real world feedback first, they're hit and miss
Thats whatni was thinking.
I double check specs and gear and decide.
Other then that Git2 or is there anything better?

I think they use same hardware.
The same image sensor and processor, but that is about it.

The smaller battery on the M20 would worry me, the Git2 has good battery life for an action camera but I still manage to empty it frequently!

I will be very surprised if the M20 audio hardware is as good as the Git2.

Don't forget the firmware, there will be a huge difference in that and without good firmware you will not get good images whatever the specifications claim.

Until the M20 is released, there is no way of knowing if it will be better or worse than the Git2, but we know the Git2 is very good so I know which I would put my money on if buying right now!

The same image sensor and processor, but that is about it.

The smaller battery on the M20 would worry me, the Git2 has good battery life for an action camera but I still manage to empty it frequently!

I will be very surprised if the M20 audio hardware is as good as the Git2.

Don't forget the firmware, there will be a huge difference in that and without good firmware you will not get good images whatever the specifications claim.

Until the M20 is released, there is no way of knowing if it will be better or worse than the Git2, but we know the Git2 is very good so I know which I would put my money on if buying right now!
Thx. Ordering Git2
Good deal online.

M20 is a great selection for the price.

SJ6 and SJ7 are the newer 2.0" touch screen models that also support external Mic and Remote.

Yeah dont let git 3 hold you back if you are looking for a action camera, as i understand it the git3 will be a dashcam, or at least a very special action camera ;)

Yeah dont let git 3 hold you back if you are looking for a action camera, as i understand it the git3 will be a dashcam, or at least a very special action camera ;)
It may not be a direct replacement for the Git2, but it is a nice upgrade with improved image quality, improved sensitivity, improved battery life and extra features like the dual lenses for front and rear views and GPS. Of course dual lenses and GPS would be good for a dashcam, but it would be just as good on a bicycle, motorbike, horse, drone and many other places action cameras are used. I doubt you will get all that at Git2 prices though!

Just realized Gearbest never actually sent my Git2. Cancelled the order. *(&^(*ing assclowns. Tried Gearbest once before and had a similar experience where the item took over 3 months to arrive. It's been over 3 weeks and the order still shows as processing.

Back