M800 dash cam better than I thought!

dogprofit

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
70mai M800 I ordered has arrived.
(I can't believe how they mange to produce such products at this price point)

20240313_161715713_01.jpg20240314_213751551_01.jpg
20240314_213751551_03.jpg

This masterpiece is a clever device that not only identifies the number plates of the foolish BMW 4er pilot overtaking me at much faster speed from the left side.

20240316_212532680.jpg

Since most of you may not be able to watch 4K videos on Bilibili for sure, pls check attached link of the video I shot for viewing on Youtube.

Welcome to the club.
Are you a representative of a manufacturer, or retailer?
Can you post a link to the specifications, or where you ordered from?
-Chuck

Welcome to the club.
Are you a representative of a manufacturer, or retailer?
Can you post a link to the specifications, or where you ordered from?
-Chuck

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm not a sort of a representative of the retailer but just a car lover, currently living in South Korea.
Was originally using 70mai A800 dashcam but looked for a products with native HDR feature (in case, sony starvis2 IMX 678) and came across the newly released M800 in the Chinese market which supports that feature, so I purchased the product right away :)

As far as I know, purchasing the M800 is only possible through the Taobao Tmall platform (M800 has not been introduced on the official website of 70mai yet)
Feel free to ask if you have any further questions!

tmall.png

orderconfirmation.png

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm not a sort of a representative of the retailer but just a car lover, currently living in South Korea.
Was originally using 70mai A800 dashcam but looked for a products with native HDR feature (in case, sony starvis2 IMX 678) and came across the newly released M800 in the Chinese market which supports that feature, so I purchased the product right away :)

As far as I know, purchasing the M800 is only possible through the Taobao Tmall platform (M800 has not been introduced on the official website of 70mai yet)
Feel free to ask if you have any further questions!

View attachment 71364

View attachment 71362

Reading up on the specs here seems interesting solution, but this time they have eMMC storage: https://www.laitimes.com/en/article/6gdrn_6wq2f.html no FCC ID yet, as like with their previous products even S500 RVM dashcam.

HDR, 4G LTE kit support, Wifi is good - but only 1080p at the rear. Would have rather they used a better rear camera instead of putting their funds into the eMMC storage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Dash Cam Discussion 0
Giri43 Dash Cam Discussion 0
T Dash Cam Discussion 0
G Dash Cam Discussion 0
I Dash Cam Discussion 6
Back