Made my second compilation video . . .

Hey Chad, great compilation and editing too lol.

Your video pretty much sums up bad drivers we encounter everyday.

- Nothing worse than daring drivers turning out in front of a traveling vehicle... and slowing down...
- Dual lines should been approached with precaution, especially alongside buses and trucks.
- Sometimes we gotta taken into account other factors such as elderly drivers.

Good work :)

nice compilation and nice camera I will subscribe later when I'm on my own computer again

Thanks a lot guys! I get some negative comments on youtube, which I guess I understand kinda, I think because people are looking for russian type footage. I know most of my stuff it not overly dramatic lol, but it I think its still interesting. Thanks for watching!

Good compilation. I enjoyed it! What are you using to edit, it's very slick.
Had my camera for only a few days. Hoping to catch something, but nothing so far. People here (fortunately) are behaving very well right now.

The person driving the gold Toyota van HAD to have been impaired...

Cheers, Mark

Chad said:
Made using the V2000GS. Subscribe and comment please!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhxYrEmu ... e=youtu.be

Good job. I am waiting to learn what editing SW you used. I like it. But really, isn't all that just another day behind the wheel now that the cell phone has been added to the equation of the complicated art of driving? I wonder what the stats are before and after the world learned they can't drive without a phone call in progress.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I used windows movie maker. Its free and very basic to use. Your computer may already have it installed, if not here is a free download:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... ovie-maker

I use Microsoft paint to add the drawings. There are much better programs out there but this is all I have as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Im new to dashcams and yours appears to have what I want in a cam. How is the reliability on it?

Back