manuals, instructions or whatever they're called

spotnz

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
this maybe controversial. BUT it's an area that needs addressing & fixing, sooner rather than later. Especially given the growing english speaking market

Given the quality of their hardware & software. It be nice if their ( Powerucc ) attention to their manuals was increased, to the extent that they are not such an obvious translation into english.

Other's succeed, so why cannot Powerucc?

this maybe controversial. BUT it's an area that needs addressing & fixing, sooner rather than later. Especially given the growing english speaking market

Given the quality of their hardware & software. It be nice if their ( Powerucc ) attention to their manuals was increased, to the extent that they are not such an obvious translation into english.

Other's succeed, so why cannot Powerucc?

You're right it's been bugging me for awhile. You'll be happy to know a new Panorama G English Manual is in the works. Details will be posted soon. I've seen the draft (helped a bit) but can't post it yet. The Premium Panorama will soon have a Premium "real" English Instruction manual to go with it. Updated graphics the works

thanks,

I told them privately in april this year, without so much as a thank you we're working on it reply :(.

PS such a manual should be written for every language the product uses, like it was written be a competent native speaker/writer. Otherwise it significantly downgrades the buyers perceptions of the product.

Back