Map won't work or show route in Replay 3 when playing files

DC1066

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Using my 412GW to view my video files through Replay 3 I find the map disappears when I click on a file to view it. I discovered this when I came out of winchester on Saturday night only to find that the M3 was closed so my satnav took me on to a different route all over the place so I thought I would see where it took me on my journey, but replay won't show the route on the map in Replay, map just disappears, anybody knows why? All setting are correct.

Derrick

Known issue. There's another post about this here, somewhere.

The next version of Replay has been touted as having a fix. You should also lose your lower sensor info as well if it's the same as mine.
The other fix is to upgrade the firmware to the latest, but, doing that brings in the double files, hi and lo. Amd removes the ability to remove the Nextbase yellow logo.

Your call whether to upgrade.

Known issue. There's another post about this here, somewhere.

The next version of Replay has been touted as having a fix. You should also lose your lower sensor info as well if it's the same as mine.
The other fix is to upgrade the firmware to the latest, but, doing that brings in the double files, hi and lo. Amd removes the ability to remove the Nextbase yellow logo.

Your call whether to upgrade.

Hi, ah, I didn't know that its a known fault? I would have thought that it would have been sorted out by now as Replay 3 has been out for sometime now.
As to the firmware I did downgrade to 9.5 awhile back because of the hi/lo files and the logo. Things do move slowly when things need to be upgraded.
Any idea when new Replay is due out?

The firmware would need to be on the latest to match Replay 3.

Mine is v3.8.4, dashcam 512GW and version is R22.5. Same issue, when video replayed sensors disappear map disappears. This identical setup used to work and now doesn't. Online chat recently drew a blank and could only suggest reformat sd card. I did, made no difference. So come on Nextbase there has to be some help.

Having the same problem. Firmware downloaded and updated tonight. Whenever try to replay video in Nextbase replay all the sernsors disappears. Any ideas?

Back