Max card size for mini 0803? 64GB or 128GB?

only Ambarella A7 support bigger cards than 32GB for now. MAX 2TB
Yes,Ambarella A7L50 above could support more storage capacity so far.
And a good news for anybody who may pay attention to this post:
Joovuu actually has started the pre-sales for Mini 0806(the mini 0803 pro),and joovuu.com would start shipping around late December/first Monday in January

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,Ambarella A7L50 above could support more storage capacity so far.
And a good news for anybody who may pay attention to this post:
Joovuu actually has started the pre-sales for Mini 0806(the mini 0803 pro),and joovuu.com would start shipping around late December/first Monday in January

If I may ask, when will this item be added to your U.S site. I have seen it on the U.K. site.

check it now pls,joovuu.com/us

Thank you for the quick action. As stated it is a pre sale yet the page content states "this product is no longer in stock". Perhaps it would be better to provide an estimated date when it will be available.

before X-mas

Thanks for the info. I am definitely interested in this camera.

Thank you for the quick action. As stated it is a pre sale yet the page content states "this product is no longer in stock". Perhaps it would be better to provide an estimated date when it will be available.
@chiph411, Thanks,we will try to describe estimated lead time,thanks your good advice,our shipping date would be around end of Dec or early January,the qty is 0 now,the setting shows no longer in stock by itself,but that is true status,you may add mini0806with GPS,CPL to shopping cart first,so when our warehouse receive the parcels,we would arrange the delivery for your order earlier ,we would add qty to website soon when it is ready to ship.We have preodered some in advance,so if you or your friends or anybody who paid attentions to this reply happens to be in need of them,may also PM or let us know by joovuu.com support desk,we will see demand and increase more stock.

Last edited:
Tried to add cam to cart on U.S. site and nothing happened.

Tried to add cam to cart on U.S. site and nothing happened.
Oh,sorry for this,maybe it is caused by qty 0 or how,I will now report to our director to get it sorted,he is skillful for website administration.Thank you for supports.

Joovuu.com/us

Oh,sorry for this,maybe it is caused by qty 0 or how,I will now report to our director to get it sorted,he is skillful for website administration.Thank you for supports.

Joovuu.com/us
I would think that since it is a pre-order the quantity would be 0.. but, it will not let you pre-order.

@chiph114,It was my fault, sorry, I will report the director to edit it now,he is skillful for website administration panel, thanks for your support.please hold on.

Joovuu. com

Back