Mini 0803 review

Foxoffer firmware 20140429 V1.0 have bug. Cam freeze after max 6 minutes after power on, if is in GPS stand and if is GPS turned ON.

With GPS turned OFF or if is powered on out od the GPS mount - it's working.

20140507 - missing max resolution 1296P - only 1080P is avilable.

20140510 - It works, but inserting of GPS tag into video is missing in menu.

Video quality of all fw version is poor. Distant objects are slightly blurred, especially if it is something close to the camera (car interior).

x-father, welcome to DashCamTalk. Please post your findings in the Bug Report thread in the 0803 section too. That way the reps and FW enthousiasts here may be able to take a look at the issues at hand, and maybe even make it better for everyone.

Foxoffer firmware 20140429 V1.0 have bug. Cam freeze after max 6 minutes after power on, if is in GPS stand and if is GPS turned ON.

With GPS turned OFF or if is powered on out od the GPS mount - it's working.

20140507 - missing max resolution 1296P - only 1080P is avilable.

20140510 - It works, but inserting of GPS tag into video is missing in menu.

Video quality of all fw version is poor. Distant objects are slightly blurred, especially if it is something close to the camera (car interior).

Thanks for detailed report.

I will, however I dont think itd be fair to review with newest firmware if thats what its getting sent with from that particular supplier. Many people may not have the know how to update firmware out of the box.

HERE is what I think about reviewing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back