Mini 0826 Dashcam (1296P 30fps, with GPS and CPL filter) review

Ok progress on several fronts. Thanks guys
Long reset worked, and I'm playing back using the registration viewer and am very happy with the video. Thank you!

Hi guys, I'm after a bit of info on this camera that I can't seem to find anywhere.....
My 0806 is mounted upside down with the picture flipped 180', does the 0826 also mount this way?

I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to this camera for my car and using the 0806 in my firms van but as the mount is fastened tight to the windscreen and is hardwired in I'd prefer not to have to remove it - if the 0826 will work in the same orientation then there's no problem, but in all the reviews I've found no-one mentions this ;)

Thanks in advance :)

don't think it does this, that feature of the 0806 has also been one of it's failings as the amount of rotation needed made it difficult to reliably do the internal wiring through that section

Hi guys, I'm after a bit of info on this camera that I can't seem to find anywhere.....
My 0806 is mounted upside down with the picture flipped 180', does the 0826 also mount this way?

I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to this camera for my car and using the 0806 in my firms van but as the mount is fastened tight to the windscreen and is hardwired in I'd prefer not to have to remove it - if the 0826 will work in the same orientation then there's no problem, but in all the reviews I've found no-one mentions this ;)

Thanks in advance :)

0826 does not have flip feature...

Ah, thanks guys :) Looks like I might be getting another 0806 and just putting one card in it ;)

Sorry if I'm labouring this, anyone know if the 0807 flips?

I think that feature is only on the 0806
That's such a shame as I really like the idea of two sd cards for plenty of recording time, and we all know the 0806 just doesn't do it right. S'pose I'll have to make do with a meer 64gb :) LOL.
Thanks for the super quick reply btw :)

Back