MINI 2 Freezing

@VIOFO-Support My dashcam frozen again. Only thing that changes today is that I had two locked videos and after that the dashcam frozen everytime I left parking mode and also stopped recording for some reason. I am now investigating post deleting the locked videos.
@VIOFO-Support Yesterday I applied firmware 20240129 to my Mini2 and I don't have my own observations yet, but from @alleyu2 report I conclude that maybe you should check whether the direct cause of the camera freezing in AED mode is the presence of locked video files?

Welcome!
Yesterday I applied firmware 20240129 to my Mini2 and I don't have my own observations yet
Well, go ahead, collect the material and publish your findings.
but from @alleyu2 report I conclude
It is not worth judging by the statements of one user.
maybe you should check whether the direct cause of the camera freezing in AED mode is the presence of locked video files?
How do blocked files prevent the transition from parking to normal recording mode?
There is a firmware on the forum in which files in AED parking mode are not blocked. You can test both firmwares and then draw conclusions.

Today I checked the contents of the SD card after 24 hours of AED parking mode with firmware 29012024.
Instead of the standard, 45-second files with recorded events (triggers),
I found sequences of films of various lengths, from 7 seconds to over 11 minutes, with no traces of the events that caused the recordings.
So what triggered the recording of each of these films?

Back