Minivan started to cross the solid line into my lane

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
The horn was effective in this situation. This person failed to signal as well. Had they hit me I had some pretty solid evidence against them.

What the hell is wrong with ppl these days, at least let the onramp end before you start to shift lane to the right, and for god sake turn your damm head and look first.

Are you driving your grandfather's car? What type of emblem is that :D

Are you driving your grandfather's car? What type of emblem is that :D

Haha no she's all mine. Yeah I guess Americsn cars haven't had hood emblems since the 80's. It's my 85 Chevy El Camino.

image.jpg

One of my coworkers in the late 90's had one of those mid 80's El Camino in great condition. People were always asking him if he wanted to sell it. But he wasn't budging.

One of my coworkers in the late 90's had one of those mid 80's El Camino in great condition. People were always asking him if he wanted to sell it. But he wasn't budging.

I have had people ask me if I wanted to sell it or leave notes on it. I actually picked it up in 03 at a Sonoma County Salvation Army for only $975. I purchased it solely for the body and the engine configuration but it actually ran and passed smog with the original fuel injected 4.3 Liter V6. I drove it like that for a year or two while we built the motor from my Buick (hence my screen name) that had been stolen and recovered totaled. Eventually we swapped the entire drivetrain from my Buick into this. It was a lot of work but well worth it to me. It's pretty much where it was in 2009 as far as the project. My son was born and my wife passed away that year so there's been no time or money to invest in it. Actually I sold my first car (a truck) that was inherited from my grand father to help fund the build the motor that's in there now. I am engaged now and my fiance is encouraging me to work on it and get it completed. Probably WAY too much info lol

Back