Mobius Max 2.7K power question

silkweed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted a Maxi 4K Camera but can't find one in the UK so thinking about getting a 2.7K.
I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes.
I need a side mounted camera to attempt to catch someone that's vandalising my car, the front and rear dash cams gavs not picked anything up.
Would the Max 2.7K camera be suitable for this?
I'd like it battery powered, motion detection (Does it do video motion capture?), WiFi, and perhaps hard wired.

Thanks

I wanted a Maxi 4K Camera but can't find one in the UK so thinking about getting a 2.7K.
The 1440p Mobius 1S would be a better option than the Maxi which is unreliable. It has no WiFi though.

I need a side mounted camera to attempt to catch someone that's vandalising my car, the front and rear dash cams gavs not picked anything up.
Would the Max 2.7K camera be suitable for this?
I'd like it battery powered, motion detection (Does it do video motion capture?), WiFi, and perhaps hard wired.
A fully-charged internal battery will run for perhaps 2 hours. You can extend the recording time by using a USB powerbank.

For a low-cost dashcam that you can mount directly onto a side-facing window (with WiFi) you could look at the B1W. That will need a USB powerbank or hardwire to record when parked.

For other options, take a look at this thread: Is there such thing as a side view dashcam? (For your car doors)

Very Interesting Tony, thanks very much.
This little unit looks just the job, now I just need to track one down in the UK, and I wonder where I can get a hard wire kit from...

Very Interesting Tony, thanks very much.
This little unit looks just the job, now I just need to track one down in the UK, and I wonder where I can get a hard wire kit from...
M1S or B1W?

Oh sorry, we do not sell B1W in the UK yet!

Back