Motorbike riders get 'dusted' by big truck

I was lucky when I rode. A few minor crashes, just enough to remind me of what could happen, and only a couple minor scrapes to the body. It's interesting sliding across the ground on your helmeted head with you feet in the air! As often as not my speed was at or above the 'probably-lethal-to-crash' limit. I used up all my luck riding, a whole lifetime's worth, so now I figure that I have no luck left. I'm far more careful now knowing that. Perhaps age really does bring wisdom; it certainly slows you down!

Phil

Only up to 4 today, but only drove a few KM.

sometimes the small ones are sandwiched in between the bigger ones. You have to look for little legs dangling down.
:)
asia6.jpg

Not making fun of them. They look happy. :)

9seater%2Bbike.jpg

Reminds me of our "habal-habal' (motorcycle with side seats).
Usually found in rural area, and I'm not 100% how I would react if I encountered one.

habal_habal.jpg

I was lucky when I rode. A few minor crashes, just enough to remind me of what could happen, and only a couple minor scrapes to the body. It's interesting sliding across the ground on your helmeted head with you feet in the air! As often as not my speed was at or above the 'probably-lethal-to-crash' limit. I used up all my luck riding, a whole lifetime's worth, so now I figure that I have no luck left. I'm far more careful now knowing that. Perhaps age really does bring wisdom; it certainly slows you down!

Phil
+1

Dang, no record, today, but here are 5 on one scooter.
:)

Back