Motorcycle Dash Cam System

psyshack

Reaction score
Country
United States
After the over all mess trying to find a dash cam system for the car that was anywhere close to useable. I'm now looking into something for my 2017 Road King. I just can't go through all the BS I went through looking for something for the car. The words dash cam and quality should never be used together from my car experience. Looking for something fully waterproof, 1080p x 30fps min. and simple to use with a parking mode and shockproof. I ride pretty hard. I don't slow the big sled down for,,, say railroad tracks when solo, I just leap the big pig over them for a example. If I need to go through a stream or down a dirt/gravel road so be it. I point the bike where I want to go and we get there. Be it urban warfare or off road. So I need a good system. Not some beta china junk.

Innovv K2 are the latest i know off for you 2 wheelers, not sure if it have started selling yet.
It have its own sub forum you can visit for more info.

https://www.innovv.com/innovv-k2

i think quality and dashcams are fine, but i will agree thats it far from with all of them no matter the price bracket, it is a mine field indeed.

I wouldn't use parking mode on a bike, not enough reserve capacity for that to be a practical application, and the lenses are unlikely to be pointed somewhere relevant while parked in a lot of cases anyway

I wouldn't use parking mode on a bike, not enough reserve capacity for that to be a practical application, and the lenses are unlikely to be pointed somewhere relevant while parked in a lot of cases anyway

For event parking or short term parking in public would be great. Long term parking,,, no. Bike has security cam on it inside it's parking space and on the building it's parked in when home.

Check V-SYS Tech new generation motorcycle 2CH dash cam

Back