Mount for the Panorama II

Dayse

Reaction score
Country
United States
I ordered one just today and now realize the standard mount is immobile. I'm looking for a ball joint mount for the Panorama II. I've seen one before on a russian language website, but I would like to understand the page I am buying off of. Any suggestions? I would like to get one with the 3M adhesive tape if it's possible, or maybe it could fit into my old mount for DVR-207 if the old ball joint were removed?

Thanks in advance

I ordered one just today and now realize the standard mount is immobile. I'm looking for a ball joint mount for the Panorama II. I've seen one before on a russian language website, but I would like to understand the page I am buying off of. Any suggestions? I would like to get one with the 3M adhesive tape if it's possible, or maybe it could fit into my old mount for DVR-207 if the old ball joint were removed?

Thanks in advance

Hi Great Question and I have an answer. But first off I'm curious, where did you order your Panorama from? FYI: RoadCam stocks & is selling the all new Panorama S May 2014 edition in the USA, so no need to import one from over seas. (easier warranty & support)

Here's the 3rd party mount you're looking for.
http://roadcam.ecrater.com/p/20173355/roadcam-rcpano2s360-suction-cup-3m
Ball Socket Mount for RoadCam Panorama 2 S RCPANO2SDVR
tPV0Gc6.jpg

Please note the ball socket mount won't be nearly as "stable" as the fixed ones that come with the Panorama, but this 3rd party one is quite versatile. Just remember to use two hands when making adjustments to avoid misaligning things inadvertently. (while adjusting menu items)

Last edited:
Hi JazJon, thanks for your quick response. I ordered from "DGTLSYSTEMS" for no other reason than they seemed to have the most feedback. Perhaps I should have looked around here before I placed my order but I'm hoping it ships from inside America. Their phone was an american number I believe.

I will place an order for the mount from you right now. I also might be in the market for the CPL filter in the future, if the camera I get can accomodate it. Heck, maybe even the hardwire kit as well. I see you sell them both individually so I will keep Roadcam in mind in the future.

Hi JazJon, thanks for your quick response. I ordered from "DGTLSYSTEMS" for no other reason than they seemed to have the most feedback. Perhaps I should have looked around here before I placed my order but I'm hoping it ships from inside America. Their phone was an american number I believe.

I will place an order for the mount from you right now. I also might be in the market for the CPL filter in the future, if the camera I get can accomodate it. Heck, maybe even the hardwire kit as well. I see you sell them both individually so I will keep Roadcam in mind in the future.

No problem, glad I can help. FYI, about them:
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...series-and-finevu-cr-2000s-g.1308/#post-67405
I'm happy to hook you up with the accessories should you need them.
Your new Combo Ball Socket mount is ready to ship! You should receive an email with the tracking number shortly from ebay.

@JazJon hey, I'm wondering if this has shipped? Tracking number has said "manifest" since Tuesday

@JazJon hey, I'm wondering if this has shipped? Tracking number has said "manifest" since Tuesday

The mount from eBay was shipped right way, yes it's shipped. (hand delivered to main USPS office)
USPS doesn't always update tracking very fast. I'll send out another one soon if we see no activity by Tuesday.

Last edited:

Just as I suspected, USPS doesn't always update tracking until near the end. (our tax dollars at work!)

DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
June 7, 2014 , 11:53 pm Depart USPS Sort Facility DENVER, CO 80217

Back