Music, inspires you

My taste in music are wide, but i am not listening to as much of the classic masters as i should.
One should not limit one self to one kind of music, if you do you will be robbing yourself of many good feelings.

Luckily i have free access to one of the best national symphonic orchestras around, and they also share a little with all of the world.

And they also play other stuff.

Yeah the concert house are hosting a lot of other things too, also have a few smaller stages.
Same with the concert / music house in my birth town.

Not over the moon with how we Danes get ripped in taxes, but some things the money are funding i dont mind as much, others i am vigorously opposed to.
In general most things i do not like.

Music evokes moods and memories. Remember this one? :)

Phil

A song everyone has heard but few people know who did it. This is the only song to ever hit the pop music charts with 5 beats to the bar. These guys are cooler than James Bond :cool:

And now for something completely different :eek:

From Russia this is "Amatory"

Savage rose is a Danish band as old as myself ( mid 60ties )
They was offered a major US record deal in the old days, but part of that was playing for the troops in NAM, and savage rose do not play wars, so no career in the US.

She is rocking those drums :)

I miss slapping the skins, been many decades now.

One of my favorite bands

And wishing the best to all here for 2021 (y)
Phil

I remember once in the youth center we played, mid way the entire band left and expected me to play a 30 minute solo for like the 10 people watching.
It might actually have been the moment where i agreed the guys better look for another drummer, you dont just walk out on a guy like that with no waning,,,,,, at least i wouldn't.

I really enjoy this performance. Would have been nice to be there in person.

Yeah quite a few of their concerts are rocket ships down memory lane.
Just added a quote from a Clint move to my signature too, from 1976 but ever so valid today.

This song is so relaxing and cool, I really like to chill with this song!

Putting this one here for @kamkar

My Dad's side of the family were western US farmers so I heard lots of "Western" music growing up- this one is considered one of the best of those songs :)

Phil

Not directly inspires, but listening to the songs by Fra Lippo Lippi and Eric Clapton definitely puts me in a good mood.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Off Topic 0
Dashmellow Off Topic 28
Back