Must be Friday ( Staring Viofo A119 )

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Ok, now with the comparison to your rear camera the blue tones are very extreme.

Yeah , very blue ....
Im just wondering if it has something to do with improving night time video ... (?)

Good question, but others such as the SG have good night quality without the blue problem so it may just need a firmware tweak. I guess that is why we are getting these free samples to sort this all out.

Good question, but others such as the SG have good night quality without the blue problem so it may just need a firmware tweak. I guess that is why we are getting these free samples to sort this all out.

different sensors (and lenses) will have different characteristics and it takes time to fine tune the firmware to achieve a good balance, it's neither simple or quick to get it right, main thing is they are still working on it and it's not like most cameras out of China where what you see is what you get and improvements don't happen, they're working on it

Nice music but why did you move straight into the right hand lane when you exited the shopping centre?

Nice music but why did you move straight into the right hand lane when you exited the shopping centre?

Hmmm , probably because I have traveled that stretch of road for a good ( must be about ) 35 years ( oh my God ) ...
So experience tells me that being in the left is more dangerous than in the right ...
So in areas that I know well , I travel where I feel the safest ..
Was but two weeks ago I was in the left lane , I was trapped by a vehicle ( truck ) to my right and a car behind me ..
So no room to swerve , could not emergency brake ( or get Rammed up the ass ) ,
??? Yep , there was a brick in the road , and with no where to go , I hit it ...

We get a lot of debris on the road and most of it ends up in the left lane , and it can do serious damage ..
Can you imagine what a house brick could do ? I didn't want to hit it , but I had no other choices ..
It may have messed up my wheel alignment , car pulls slightly to the left now ... ( very slightly , will have to do something about it )
People still dont cover their loads here in Australia , even though its the law ..
+ We still have a few operational garbage dumps in the area ( for like 60 or more years now ) , but as they close we end up with parks and gardens ..
That means lots of trucks , lots of people with uncovered loads , and lots of crap on the roads ..

Back