My C2 keeps making a beeping noise I only hear in recordings

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have both my blackvue 550 and my c2 right next to each other. my c2 is picking up a constant beeping noise i never heard while using it. my blackvue does not pick up the beeping?

is this the c2 signaling something to me?

Take the camera out of car, and recording without any connection,
Check if it has.

it did not beep when i recorded by itself off the battery.

also noticed when i use the config utility, i typed my user name, but in the video, half my letters were missing from the name. not one entire half tho, just random letters through out my name.

it did not beep when i recorded by itself off the battery.

also noticed when i use the config utility, i typed my user name, but in the video, half my letters were missing from the name. not one entire half tho, just random letters through out my name.

If so, the beep maybe caused by cable or power.
  1. Contacting camera with cables to power from your house, to check if has beep,
  2. Test in other car to see if has beep.

Keep all Capitals, PIZZAENGINEER. that will work.

This happens with my dashcam in my dad's car, but it's really low volume and practically unhearable.

actually it does happen when i record while it is not plugged in but it was just a lot harder to hear. it might be noticeable when its in my car because the windshield may hold the sound near the mic much better.

when i recorded in my house i almost didnt hear it, but when i held my ear up to my computers speaker i could hear it.

Back