My Mini 0805 hardware installation

Mark. To confirm you installed it as per fspiders, terry and myself?
As switched live the camera should go off after just a few seconds. Mine does.
2 amp is fine.
Sounds like the power isn't going off and/or that the cameras battery is faulty maybe.

It works fine except when I'm trying to turn it on unplugged doesn't start, when I connect it to pc via usb windows can't detect it (tried different pc's ). It used to work fine, anyway doesn't bother me to much except that I need to take the card out any time I want to transfer my recordings.
Like you said I think the battery is dead

Out of intrest where do you get the 30mins from?
I tend to leave the camera in the car and remove the card if need be for fear of wearing out the mount/camera fixing.
Although on a warm day the camera becomes loose now and isn't held as well as it was.

Out of intrest where do you get the 30mins from?
I tend to leave the camera in the car and remove the card if need be for fear of wearing out the mount/camera fixing.
Although on a warm day the camera becomes loose now and isn't held as well as it was.

What I think (not sure) when I switch the ignition off the car battery still provides some electricity for a short period of time.Noticed that my electric windows still work without ignition for a short period after I have to switch the ignition on to work again. That could be the cause I damaged my camera battery. After I stopped the car the camera was still charging, next minute I turned the car on so extra electricity run through the camera and fried the battery.

Last edited:
That would make sence reference the half hour, your car must be different. Can't see how this would damage the camera thou. Regardless of power source.

'Extra electricity' ?

Back