My SD Card Doesn't Work On My Yi Camera

Aman

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi everyone,

Yesterday i just used my Yi Cam using SD Card (8Gb / 10 Class) It works perfectly! After some hours i used same SD Card with other degital Camera, also works great! In the evening i used same sd card with my Yi Cam again then i suprised, The Yi Cam was working but is like there isn't any SD Card inserted :/ The Yi Cam can't save my pics . I formated this sd card but still have the same problem, I downloaded the Yi 1.0.12 i copy it into this sd card then my Yi Cam was updated but still can't take pictures.

Please can you help me ? Is really first day i used my Yi Cam and get that problem :/ I don't want to feel dissapointed, i want to know if the problems came from my sd card or Yi Cam. (I used the sd card with my phone and other Degital camera , is really working).

Try to save the pictures/video onto a computer if the sd card works on a laptop then try to format it and do the same thing where you used it on the yi then your other camera and see if it happens again

Try to restore the yi cam to default through the app and see if that helps also

And if that doesn't work try to use one or more different sd cards

Thanks for reply. My sd card doesn't work with my Yi Cam its shows like i didn't insert any sd card and i can't find any pictures there, the big problem my android version doesnt support the YiCam app cause its older version :/

You can use PC app which will allow you to format the card with camera.

The problem is that i had to rest the Yi camera, then started work perfectly!

Back