My Street Guardian is always turned on. How to prevent this?

I just normally get under the dash, find a wire coming from ignition area that is active when ignition is on only, strip it back, solder a new wire with inline fue to it and put what ever connection on it I want and tape it up. that's how mine are all set up right now, along with a timer so it runs for 2.5 hours after ignition turns off for parking lots If something happens.
often involves untaping the looms to get to the wire I want, I just tape them back up again.

I just normally get under the dash, find a wire coming from ignition area that is active when ignition is on only, strip it back, solder a new wire with inline fue to it and put what ever connection on it I want and tape it up. that's how mine are all set up right now, along with a timer so it runs for 2.5 hours after ignition turns off for parking lots If something happens.
often involves untaping the looms to get to the wire I want, I just tape them back up again.
I'm still laughing about what you previously said awhile back. "Maybe kids were hiding in the bushes throwing stones." That was genius.

it happens, I have heard it on the news several times and read in papers.

Throwing stones, hell even 30 Kg boulders off bridges onto cars passing buy seem to have become trendy up here, so far a German was killed in July :oops::mad:

Back