N2 Pro doesnt turn on

Charles MS

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi fellas, i recently purchase a Vantrue N2 Pro from my local store (im from México), however after 1 week of use, the dashcam no longer turn on, i connect it to my PC but it doesnt recognize , i have check with several cables and several cars but it doesnt work
Do you have any suggestion

Vantrue has good build quality, so if it fails this quickly there's a bad hardware component in it. That can happen with any mass-produced item, and that's what warranties are for.

I liked my N2Pro overall, it's a pretty good cam, but in the ~2 years I used it, I did notice the battery in it was beginning to lose some capacity. Long hot summers here in SC USA so I prefer cams using supercaps, which handle the heat better.

Phil

Hi fellas, i recently purchase a Vantrue N2 Pro from my local store (im from México), however after 1 week of use, the dashcam no longer turn on, i connect it to my PC but it doesnt recognize , i have check with several cables and several cars but it doesnt work
Do you have any suggestion

Like any product, even the best, a few bad units will always make it past quality control. I suggest taking n2 back to the store and exchanging it for another one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D N2 Pro 2
Back