Near miss - impatient driver

parklawn

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
DR32. Innovv C2, C3 A118C
This guy obviously doesn't use his mirrors, nearly hit me yesterday (@ 2.25) because he was in a hurry or annoyed that he had to let somebody turn in to the park.

Last edited:
saw that moron in the nissan suv come into you at 2:30... did i miss something at 1:50? just looked like a normal right turn to me.

saw that moron in the nissan suv come into you at 2:30... did i miss something at 1:50? just looked like a normal right turn to me.

You are correct, I put wrong time, sorry.
Upon reviewing the video I can clearly see now that there was absolutely no need to do what he did, the car making the turn was in no way blocking his lane. As you say, the guy was a moron.

One thing is for sure, your windshield is much cleaner than mine. ;)
What dashcam is this?

One thing is for sure, your windshield is much cleaner than mine. ;)
What dashcam is this?

Funny that you should say that because I was not very pleased with the video clip quality, windshield needs cleaning, video is a little fuzzy which I blame on the heat. The dashcam is Innovv C3.

Funny that you should say that because I was not very pleased with the video clip quality, windshield needs cleaning, video is a little fuzzy which I blame on the heat. The dashcam is Innovv C3.
It looked clean on the phone.
I'll review C3 pretty soon.
Researching on install options.

A car with a hood ornament, don't see that anymore.

SUV driver was probably angry with you because you let that second car go, he knew you weren't going to hit him.

Lincoln and Mercedes along with some expensive brands still have them.

Back