Need CE Certificate of Conformity (Directive RED)

Hephaestus

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Thinkware U3000 and iVolt External Batteries, spending around $900 USD, and had them shipped to my country. However, customs have detained my package and are requiring a CE (Directive RED) certificate of conformity. Despite reaching out to Thinkware support, I haven't received a response, and I now have only 4 days left before customs seize my package permanently. If anyone can assist me or provide this document, please help.

thanks,

Hello, we have responded to your ticket on support@thinkware.com with your requested certificate.
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Thinkware U3000 and iVolt External Batteries, spending around $900 USD, and had them shipped to my country. However, customs have detained my package and are requiring a CE (Directive RED) certificate of conformity. Despite reaching out to Thinkware support, I haven't received a response, and I now have only 4 days left before customs seize my package permanently. If anyone can assist me or provide this document, please help.

thanks,

Back