Need Help With C3

Zeuss2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
I looked through the threads concerning the C3 and haven't come across any that mention the issue that I'm having with mine. I probably have a setting off and that's probably why I'm having the issue. The issue is that I can't seem to get the parking mode to work. I've read the manual and followed the instructions provided. I cycle through the modes until I get the red and green flashing LED. I set it to the slowly flashing red and green LED. When I review the files, all that's recorded is the file that show me setting up the camera and another file showing me retrieving the camera after a few hours have gone by. Nothing else. What am I doing wrong? Is the G-sensor setting supposed to be off for it to work in parking mode?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have not worked with this feature on the C3 i got from innovv, but i think the parking mode is triggered by the G-sensor.
Have you tried to push your car after it have been parked a little while, or perhaps give a tire a swift low kick to trigger a recording.

I will get my C3 out of the car tomorrow for a late firmware update, i will do a little experimenting for you after that.

Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that the C3 had a motion detection feature where it will record whenever it detects any movement in front of the camera.

Is there no such motion detection feature on the C3, where the camera starts recording if it detects motion in front of it? Or is the motion detection feature on the C3 set off only by the G-sensor?

G-Sensor set to "high" will have the most sensitivity...The red/green leds will fast blink in standby mode...when shock is detected the leds will slow blink red/green...it records a 1 minute clip then goes back to fast flashing leds...To use motion detect turn camera on...if you have power on record set to ON motion detect starts automatically....if power on record is set to OFF you will need to press the shutter button to start it...when first turned on the camera will record for 1 minute (slow blinking led) then it goes to solid red (standby mode)...when motion is detected the red led (slow blinks) and records a 1 minute clip or as long as motion is detected...Some settings don't work together...using 2k ez config gui them settings are disabled...

Thanks for the replies. Finster,,,,I think I've got it going now thanks to the information you provided.

Looks like you have been sorted out Zeuss, so i will just upgrade my firmware and leave it at that. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Padre C3 9