Need latest firmware for lk7950 none OBD

After revisiting the URL, the link was really unaccessible at the moment.
You may visit this URL instead but it's in Korean. You may scroll down to find LK-7950 in this URL http://www.lukashd.com/page/sub2_5
I'm astonished at what we have to go through to update the firmware, where is Lukas support... seems to have taken a nap. If I can't get my cam running again I'll never replace it with another Lukas product... All this support stuff should be immediately available and clear to the user, hello Lukas, were in America using your products... gasah ! If you go to Lukas web site/downloads/7950 there is a link and instructions, however the link is dead, just like lukas...

I'm astonished at what we have to go through to update the firmware, where is Lukas support... seems to have taken a nap. If I can't get my cam running again I'll never replace it with another Lukas product... All this support stuff should be immediately available and clear to the user, hello Lukas, were in America using your products... gasah ! If you go to Lukas web site/downloads/7950 there is a link and instructions, however the link is dead, just like lukas...

You are not the only one who have had bad experiences from them in terms of both product and their supports, though they had claimed that they offer high-end product and services. I used to have LK-7950WD but had to replace with brandnew one almost every 1-2 months due to LED segment display mulfunction during 1 year warranty period. Then the dealer had offerred me with QVIA AR790 2CH from the same manufacturer called Qrontech but still faced some other problems i.e. very low GPS senstivity, which I had consulted with LUKAS/QVIA customer support for a while til no response from them, no matter how many times I did follow up. So I gave up and found my own way to fix it myself, which using GPS repeater to amplified the signal in my car and it worked!

You are not the only one who have had bad experiences from them in terms of both product and their supports, though they had claimed that they offer high-end product and services. I used to have LK-7950WD but had to replace with brandnew one almost every 1-2 months due to LED segment display mulfunction during 1 year warranty period. Then the dealer had offerred me with QVIA AR790 2CH from the same manufacturer called Qrontech but still faced some other problems i.e. very low GPS senstivity, which I had consulted with LUKAS/QVIA customer support for a while til no response from them, no matter how many times I did follow up. So I gave up and found my own way to fix it myself, which using GPS repeater to amplified the signal in my car and it worked!
Amazing workaround, my led's crapped out on me also but after a few years... I have had good luck with the unit until recently, it killed the sd card and get this korean gobbly goop voice that repeats... need to try and refresh the firmware... cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C LK-7950 1
Back