Need some help with cables [pics]

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
I was told this device would do the trick, now I'm not so sure :(

I want to display the FineVu CR500 onto a LCD screen using the video out so i can align the camera. I bought the LCD screen and it has cables I have never seen before! How will this connect to my CR500 and where on earth do these skinny cables connect too?

The cable that came with my CR500 is this one:

FineVu%20Cable%20%28Close%29.jpg

FineVu%20Cable.jpg

The screen i just bought is this:

LCD.jpg

Here are the cables that are connected to the screen:

Cable%201.jpg

Cable%202.jpg

Not sure about that cable that came with your cam, cam end is as expected, the mini plug on the other end seems odd, connectors on the LCD are as expected

Don't know about an adapter to suit but a regular 3.5 mini to RCA av cable is probably what you'll need

jokiin said:
Don't know about an adapter to suit but a regular 3.5 mini to RCA av cable is probably what you'll need

A what?

Nissanboard said:
are you locking for this ? (sorry ist german amazon)
https://www.amazon.de/gp/B000VR05KM

Something like that is what's normally used to connect to a display

Other than that the LCD needs power which would be the couple of other wires highlighted

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those cables in the shed!

It doesnt connect to the screen though...

cables%203.jpg

other%20cable.jpg

I think both are av in, if not usally the female is av in

I managed to connect the yellow ones together like this - will it work this way? I guess now I just need to work out how to connect those skinny cables?

cable%204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Instructions are there, red power, black earth, blue is a trigger wire which is usually only needed on one of the AV inputs and not the other, powering the blue wire would automatically switch to that input for reverse camera use, remove power from the blue wire and it switched back to the other AV input

Pretty standard stuff for these types of screens

Ok thanks, but were about in my car do the cables go?

Fusebox. You should of bought a portable screen! :p

jamesbcd said:
Fusebox. You should of bought a portable screen! :p

If you can find one on eBay let me know...I will send this one back, as they have a good return policy!

jokiin said:
What you have is fine, just needs power ;)

Ok, thanks jokiin. I will just take a picture now of my fuse box if i can find it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P CR-500HD 2
J CR-500HD 23
Back