New 4G Dashcam with Hidden Camera

BgDeal Dashcam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
4G Dashcam, AI smart Mirror DVR
This camera is special for cabin hidden lens is invisible to the human eye. Car rental companies may have this special need.

英文主图 3.jpg

Last edited:
Might look good in a Tesla Cybertruck:

FsswLOEWcAEP_Je.jpg

Last edited:
This camera is special for cabin hidden lens is invisible to the human eye. Car rental companies may have this special need.

View attachment 68874
What camera sensor is this? If it's so tiny I'm guessing the resolution is low. It might be discreet but that's because of the bezels..

The sensor are probably still a normal one, but the lens could be a pinhole type one.
Different design for sure but still a wedge type camera

I wonder if GPS antenna is in mount or on a wire.

If it's obvious it's a dashcam why hide the lens ?

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the giant black brick on my windshield...

The only 'value' I see in having a hidden interior camera is to spy on people in the vehicle. Very likely illegal in some (many?) locations - but in others it may just be a way of life, or xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx <--- Comment self-redacted so as to not be interpreted as 'nation bashing' per the site rules. ;)

Well if people bash their own nation, i can not se any fault in that, that's just a personal opinion.
But i think i have gotten posts " terminated" for bashing Denmark.

The stealth camera might be good, when i had the break in to my car a while back the only camera ( part ) that was vandalized / touched was the A 139 cabin camera on the mirror stalk right in the face of who ever did it.
None of the other cameras was touched in any way, memory cards wasent even stolen.

So it would seem at least one person here would fall strait into the category of people a hidden camera like that would catch.
Of course you also still need the car / cameras owner to turn on the damn parking guard.

The sensor are probably still a normal one, but the lens could be a pinhole type one.
Different design for sure but still a wedge type camera

I wonder if GPS antenna is in mount or on a wire.
The GPS module is inside shell, not on mount or shell.

What camera sensor is this? If it's so tiny I'm guessing the resolution is low. It might be discreet but that's because of the bezels..
Trust me , it's clear enough to see what happened.

the "Trust Me Bro!" Guarantee

well, I'm sold!
I'll believe it when I see it.

And we won't see it because that lady does market research only, not review units haha

How about APP ?
Or it it mainly for fleet use with the mentioned software.

Also 4G do it support all regions ?? there is a vast difference in what bands are used for what around the world.
Even in little old Denmark the 4 nationwide operators do not share the same frequencies, some are exclusive to some carriers.

I am with the #2 largest provider here, and as i recall they have roaming agreement with the largest one, so should have a good coverage, mind you driving around there are still small black spots, even in little old flat Denmark.

Happy to review a sample

Back