BgDeal Dashcam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
4G Dashcam, AI smart Mirror DVR
Hi

We are China Car DVR factory, HR806 are our new private mold and support different configurations.
Please refer to below and welcome inquiry for OEM/ODM services.

1) NTK96672+Sony IMX323/307=>1080P
2) NTK96675+Sony IMX307 + IMX307=> 1080P+1080P (twins cam)
3) NTK96675+Sony IMX307 + rear cam 1080p=> 1080P+1080P
4) NTK96675+Sony IMX335 + rear cam 1080p=> 4K/2K+1080P
5) NTK96670+Sony IMX415 + Etham rear cam 1080P=> Real 4K+1080P
6) NTK96670+Sony IMX307 + IMX307+ Etham rear cam 1080P=> 2K/1080P +1080P+1080P

Best Regards
Fandy Mao
fandy@bgdeal.net

Attachments

• HR806 single lens.jpg
    HR806 single lens.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 18
  • HR806 twins cam.jpg
    HR806 twins cam.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 16
and new models HR808

1) NTK96672+Sony IMX323/307=>1080P
2) NTK96675+Sony IMX307 + rear cam 1080p=> 1080P+1080P
3) NTK96675+Sony IMX335 + rear cam 1080p=> 4K/2K+1080P

Attachments

• HR808.jpg
    HR808.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 11
Interesting cameras, a lot of information on the Screen while driving.
Back in the day i liked my Lukas camera gave me my GPS speed on its little LED display.

In the Uber / taxi version i am not terrible happy with cameras where the cabin camera attached to the front main camera, to me and in my car at least this would mean i would have to install the front camera lower on the windscreen and so it will not be so stealthy. ( stealth is important to me in dashcams )
But the cabin camera seem to connect with USB, so maybe it could be tethered with a wire ?? ( in my car i prefer to have cabin camera on my mirror stalk, just like i have my test sample of the Viofo A139 camera )

Do your cameras use a supercapcitor or lithium batteries? We all know lithium batteries don't fair as well in heat and degrade over time.

So is your setup a Front Cam + Integrated Interior (Taxi Cam) + Rear Camera? I.E. 3 Channel.

I like the integrated setup on the Zenfox T3 a lot, versus individual cameras. Of course, the Zenfox T3 fell short in reliability and build quality. But was a very interesting configuration.

The name Fandy made a bell ring here too.

Interesting cameras, a lot of information on the Screen while driving.
Back in the day i liked my Lukas camera gave me my GPS speed on its little LED display.

In the Uber / taxi version i am not terrible happy with cameras where the cabin camera attached to the front main camera, to me and in my car at least this would mean i would have to install the front camera lower on the windscreen and so it will not be so stealthy. ( stealth is important to me in dashcams )
But the cabin camera seem to connect with USB, so maybe it could be tethered with a wire ?? ( in my car i prefer to have cabin camera on my mirror stalk, just like i have my test sample of the Viofo A139 camera )
Cabin camera is not USB connected, so video quality is better than USB/AHD lens.

Do your cameras use a supercapcitor or lithium batteries? We all know lithium batteries don't fair as well in heat and degrade over time.

So is your setup a Front Cam + Integrated Interior (Taxi Cam) + Rear Camera? I.E. 3 Channel.

I like the integrated setup on the Zenfox T3 a lot, versus individual cameras. Of course, the Zenfox T3 fell short in reliability and build quality. But was a very interesting configuration.
We mainly support OEM service, so it's up to the customer's choice. Both supercapcitor and lithium batteries are available.

mostly from here but did meet her at Global Sources show in Hong Kong before also
Involved in the driving recorder since 2012, has not left. We haven’t communicated with each other, but I see you walking around the exhibition in street guadian clothes. Rick or Ricky is your name

Time to send out trial samples Fandy.

You'll have plenty of testers if you ask.

Paul.

I cant help promote anything as aside for right here i dont have a channel to do that, the180 or so people that for some reason subscribe to my one youtube channel are no audience.
I just like to have personal experience, and use that to help people, either with problems they might have with that thing, or to be able to recommend that thing as a safe buy so people can be informed and make a good decision on what to buy.
And i will always say my honest opinion, and if i find a problem with a dashcam i will say so in a constructive way that can be used VS some that would just say this camera is garbage done buy it.

And while i do get plenty of cameras to beat on for free, if one pop up that is very interesting to me i think i would still buy that camera myself.
But what i find interesting seem to be far from what the rest of the world find desirable.

I cant help promote anything as aside for right here i dont have a channel to do that, the180 or so people that for some reason subscribe to my one youtube channel are no audience.
I just like to have personal experience, and use that to help people, either with problems they might have with that thing, or to be able to recommend that thing as a safe buy so people can be informed and make a good decision on what to buy.
And i will always say my honest opinion, and if i find a problem with a dashcam i will say so in a constructive way that can be used VS some that would just say this camera is garbage done buy it.

And while i do get plenty of cameras to beat on for free, if one pop up that is very interesting to me i think i would still buy that camera myself.
But what i find interesting seem to be far from what the rest of the world find desirable.
You are a sentimental person, not so utilitarian, hope to make friends with you. Can I have your live chat contact?

:) If I were a retailer, I might need you to help me and promote it a lot. But I'm not. I will give samples to my target wholesale/OEM customers based on payment.

Well I disagree with this logic. Prime Example. Zenfox T3 product sample. Tested thoroughly and I found numerous flaws, including unit would overheat. Product had design flaws and uncorrectable problems.

Bought the Viofo A139. Discovering many issues with unit atm. Cannot say root cause yet (faulty unit, cabling, or both). But product isn't working well.

Having beta testers is more than exposure. It's about properly testing your product to make sure features and hardware function accordingly before going public. The worst thing a manufacturer can do is release a product full of problems, and make paying customers product testers.

This is happening to me right now with the ViofoA139 (missed out on beta testing), and suffice to say I'm not a happy paying customer.

Last edited:
Back