New firmware 1.0.9ww A800 30-3-2021

Mozarin

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
For your info, There is a new firmware, gonna test tomorrow, also some people already doing custom firmwares in other forums! Good news

C358D137-848A-4EF9-B2DD-57709F83E2E6.jpeg

Parking mode witout original cable not work

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello. I'm new around here. Just comment in case it happens to more people that my A800 camera shuts down randomly since I installed version 1.0.9. I have not changed the plug, the wiring, or made any changes from the previous installation. The camera DOES NOT restart (as if I made a 70mai pro previously in another car) . The camera turns off and stays off so you have to turn it on manually on the side button. Let's see if it happens to more people and it's a problem common that can be solved in a future update.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I have an A800 bought from China, which came with Chinese FW (I think it had 1.0.6CN when bought). Before discovering this forum, I followed some instructions from a YouTube video and I installed 1.0.6ww from a zip file provided in the video description (not sure if it was a modded FW or the stock 1.0.6ww). The A800 seems to run fine with it.

If I try to update using the 1.0.9ww above, will it work? Or 1.0.9ww needs an A800 international version?

By the way, I'm using the international version of the app from Google Play (com.banyac.midrive.app.intl), version 1.9.1, and when I'm searching for updated FW, the app says that my device is up to date with the latest FW, so it doesn't seem to detect the 1.0.9ww.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Back