New HD Dash Cam Video

lincsdashcam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, After a crash where blame was shared and I couldnt prove who was to fault I wished i had a witness.

So when i see the ITV dash cam show I thought it may be worth buying one. Here is one of my You Tube videos.. Let me know what you think and feel free to subscribe to the you tube channel :)

damn, Saxo guy has struck again

Here is one of my You Tube videos..

Welcome to the forum. I watched several of your videos on YT and to be honest, the last couple of them are quite different from the first, they're much darker and not what one would expect from "Stunning High Definition" . Did you change some of your settings?

Cheers parklawn...The ones that are darker is because there at night lol (only kidding) :) . Im using a nextbase 402G dashcam which has a WDR which helps recordings at night. ..so the camera sets itself to provide best quality for the conditions......Only time it struggles is at when they is some light but its getting dark. It cannot seem to decide if its light or dark.

The darker HD videos could be caused be my editing suite... I did change that or it could be the fact that it was overcast on those days and that affects it. I will check the video suite settings and see what i can do.... Thanks for spotting that parklawn... Not something i noticed :)

Last edited:
Back