New Micro SDXC Card for First Time Use in Mobius?

I tested a Samsung EVO+ 64GB in my Mobius- no problems after 2+ overwrite cycles. I formatted to fat32 with "MiniAide" freeware, then formatted in-cam with msetup. Similar results with G1W-HC, B1W, and G1W-S, and still using them in those cams several months later with no problems :) I switched the Mobius back to it's Transcend 400x only because it's never failed with it.

The jury is still out for me as to their longevity versus Transcend 400X, but otherwise these cards seem comparable and are cheaper to buy ATM. Recommended (y)

Phil

I tested a Samsung EVO+ 64GB in my Mobius- no problems after 2+ overwrite cycles. I formatted to fat32 with "MiniAide" freeware, then formatted in-cam with msetup. Similar results with G1W-HC, B1W, and G1W-S, and still using them in those cams several months later with no problems :) I switched the Mobius back to it's Transcend 400x only because it's never failed with it.

The jury is still out for me as to their longevity versus Transcend 400X, but otherwise these cards seem comparable and are cheaper to buy ATM. Recommended (y)

Phil

Try formatting the cards to exFAT like how they come brand new, and see if the Mobius will format them properly to FAT32. It may work because they're already FAT32

Back