New mobius lens B

dashtalk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Where does everyone get the new mobius in lens b? Banggood says model B but shows old version.

I think @JooVuu have these in stock. The eBay seller eletoponline365 only has the A lens versions on there currently.

There was talk of a C lens but not sure if that will ever happen?

I think @JooVuu have these in stock. The eBay seller eletoponline365 only has the A lens versions on there currently.

There was talk of a C lens but not sure if that will ever happen?

Thanks, I just msg him.

If there were to be a lens C I would wait for it :cool:

It was a while ago I read it so I'd just buy the B as you want and then down the road if one ever does become available you can easily swap.

What I read said it was going to be a fisheye, but it's possible it's just not easy to find a decent quality affordable lens.

I can't find the original post now and a Google search just turfs up my post - maybe I dreamt the C lens!!

Tom Frank in the US sells these as well - I'm not sure which his store is though?

Ah it's this one I think:

http://www.buymobius.com/

They have the v3 there for sure which is the latest as well.

This was a recent post which suggests there may yet be another lens:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30027453&postcount=12540

You are not alone!
wink.gif
Numerous inexpensive third party lenses have been tested and commented on over in the Mobius Owners thread. The result is always the same. The Mobius stock lenses are unbeatable at their price point! I can tell you the Mobius developer has very high requirements for the lenses on his cameras, and tests MANY samples from lens manufacturers to find the best. And this is still going on. More on that will be reported here when there is something definitive to report.

IMHO the ONLY reason to search for a different lens is if you are not satisfied with the AOV or aperture of the current stock lenses, or want to venture into the world of IR photography, though the latter is possible if you can remove the IR filter on the rear of the lens barrel.

I can't for the life of me find the post regarding the C name and that it was more of a fisheye than the B.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is helpful, its from Banggood review of A lens model.

MattPm 2014-12-02 02:20:32
Firmware 1.20 Stil with the round led (in my order there was also a wide lens one which came with the new square led)l

That eBay store is the same as buymobius.com - that's Tom Frank's place :)

The eBay seller eletoponline365 only has the A lens versions on there currently.
he has them just not in his listings, send him a message and he can send you one like he did me last week.

Why are we calling it the new "B" lens, is it upgraded from the regular "B" lens...if not , this thread is misleading..

Found one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/380919478194
Might have to go through some more stores as shipping might not be the greatest.
Stay with the authorized list to make sure you don't buy a clone
Direct Sellers:

China: eletoponline365; digitalele889

Re-sellers:

China: Banggood; HobbyKing (Hong Kong)

U.S.: novotm (MA); Massive RC (FL); SPYTEC (NY); ReadyMadeRC (OH)

Europe:
Webbex (U.K.); JooVuu (U.K.); Mobius-Cam.com (NL); Revotech (CZ)

Prices can vary from one vendor to the other and depends on what is included in different accessory packages. The cost from the China eBay outlets will be nominally about $70 US with free shipping.

Non-verified sellers may be selling fake imitation cameras at seemingly bargain prices, and you should be wary of buying from them.

I am planning to go with Joovuu but I am not sure what are their customs policies/declaration on duties.

Here is the updated Verified Sellers list from the RC Group Mobius Thread including a Canadian Seller

You are advised to only buy your Mobius from a developer-verified source. The following web stores have been verified by the developer as selling the real Mobius camera, replacement parts and accessories with a commitment to customer satisfaction, both before and after a sale, if any problems are found when the hardware is put into service and not caused by user abuse, crash damage, etc

Direct Sellers:China: eletoponline365; digitalele889Re-sellers:China: HobbyKing (Hong Kong); BangGood;

Singapore: Drone Matters

U.S.: BuyMobius.com, a.k.a. novotm (MA); Massive RC (FL); SPYTEC (NY); ReadyMadeRC (OH); BangGood-US warehouse (CA); JooVuu-US warehouse (PA); HobbyKing-US Warehouse-East (AR); HobbyKing-US Warehouse-West (WA)

Canada: Great Hobbies (PE, ON, AB)

Europe: BangGood (UK warehouse); Webbex (UK); JooVuu (UK); Pakatak (UK); ; Mobius-Cam (NL); Revotech (CZ); Car Black Box (PL); Mobiuscam (RU)
Prices can vary from one vendor to the other and depends on what is included in different accessory packages. The cost from the China direct seller eBay outlets will be nominally about $70 US with free shipping.

Non-verified sellers may be selling fake imitation cameras at seemingly bargain prices, and you should be wary of buying from them.

Well, that's a bummer.

Joovuu discount seems to have been a glitch, no more discounts.
Back to banggood.

@ dashtalk,

thanks for feedback, Joovuu.com (UK) ,Jovuu.com has the voucher code,but email does not receive them,I have reported to our IT people to solve this.

Any questions,you may contact email:info@joovuu.com,thank you

And Joovuu.com,Joovuu.com/US has stock for newest version wide/standard mobius camera with 820mAh new battery in stock.We have Shenzhen sourcing office to react faster for shipping
to guarantee stock and new version products.

If you have any products that would like to purchase,pls email us and we will try to satisfy you.

Last edited:
JooVuu,

Went to your site, keep getting an annoying pop up that says:

"This is a OuiBounce modal!
A doge is an elected chief of state lordship, the ruler of the Republic in many of the Italian city states during the medieval and renaissance periods, in the Italian "crowned republics".
The word is from a Venetian word that descends from the Latin dux (as do the English duke and the standard Italian duce and duca), meaning "leader", especially in a military context. The wife of a doge is styled a dogaressa. [1]"

Then asks for an email to learn more.

What the heck? Reason enough to leave the site and go elsewhere. Just an FYI.

JooVuu,

Went to your site, keep getting an annoying pop up that says:

"This is a OuiBounce modal!
A doge is an elected chief of state lordship, the ruler of the Republic in many of the Italian city states during the medieval and renaissance periods, in the Italian "crowned republics".
The word is from a Venetian word that descends from the Latin dux (as do the English duke and the standard Italian duce and duca), meaning "leader", especially in a military context. The wife of a doge is styled a dogaressa. [1]"

Then asks for an email to learn more.

What the heck? Reason enough to leave the site and go elsewhere. Just an FYI.
I abslutely understand the bad and frustratng feeling!!!I would jump also!because I also met the same problem in Joovuu.com,and told the IT people and shop owner @JooVuu ,they are trying best to solve,hopefully it will be soon,the website you messed up is also Joovuu.com,not Joovuu.com/us right?

Last edited:
I have tested, all is fine with UK site. This spam happens only on joovuu US site after about 10 sec when switching from UK site to US site. After closing that spam-bug and refreshing a browser, all is fine, no bug any more. Some kind of strange "spam-bug" ?

I have tested, all is fine with UK site. This spam happens only on joovuu US site after about 10 sec when switching from UK site to US site. After closing that spam-bug and refreshing a browser, all is fine, no bug any more. Some kind of strange "spam-bug" ?

Hi @niko,

you are so responsive and so active,there is no words for me to express the gratitude,and I appreciate your kindness to verify a lot of cameras,tests and share experiences to members,even test our website,it is priceless,I'd like to represent Joovuu.com to thank for all what you have done,and it seemed our UK website bug has solved, only USA website have website bug,(USA website is still very new released)
I have left the message of your words to our IT people and shop owner @JooVuu ,Mr Dan.

Thank you so so much!

Back