New panorama mount

fessa

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know whether new model's mount will fit into the old one?
And if so - can I buy new model's mount separately? I don't care about the warranty as it's already expired I think.

Hello, are you talking about the Panorama II / S (U-Bracket) or the Panorama G (T-Bracket)
They are not the same or compatible.
About using socket from Panorama G on Panorama II. More specifically - is it possible to replace bracket on the body of the dashcam itself (assuming I can buy the bracket)? Glue or screw?

Want something that I'll be able to disconnect quicker than the original bracket. I found a few ideas of a hand-made bracket, but I'm afraid I'll never find time for the project :)

thank you for your recommendation on the 360 bracket, i went ahead and also bought it :) i did have a question though, the VHT tape that comes included, is it black or grey? thank you!

thank you for your recommendation on the 360 bracket, i went ahead and also bought it :) i did have a question though, the VHT tape that comes included, is it black or grey? thank you!

J10lvvwl.jpg

Thanks for the order, boxing/shipping soon just waiting for payment to process.
EDIT: SHIPPED!

(sorry I never got around to making a youtube video yet, just added to my task list!)

Last edited:
Back