New to external batteries, looking for some advice/suggestions.

Thanks for all of this valuable information. What's to say I go for a Lifepo4 Battery pack off of Amazon and plug it in whenever I park for extended amounts of time? Seems there are multiple power banks that are almost half the price with around 3x-4x more battery life out there that utilize Lifepo4. I don't have a problem continously having to charge the power bank if I can save some money. While the hardwire is more useful and more practical, I find it hard to spend almost $250-$380 for something that seems way overpriced like dashcam branded MicroSD cards.

I also forgot to mention that I drive a 2023 Prius Limited. If that matters at all.
I like your common sense.
You can get EcoFlow River 2 portable power station, which will provide double of usable capacity at half price compared to dedicated batteries.
You can even get it cheaper - refurbished one on Ebey
Simple plug and play installation. Works great.
All the details here:

You mean the magic jumping from 70 to 100% and inaccuracies?
No. All the EGEN smartphone APPs have this issue.
I meant in general, there was a lot of backlash last year about BlackVue APP and a lot of customers angry.

I like your common sense.
You can get EcoFlow River 2 portable power station, which will provide double of usable capacity at half price compared to dedicated batteries.
You can even get it cheaper - refurbished one on Ebey
Simple plug and play installation. Works great.
All the details here:
About time you showed up. lol
I was patiently waiting for you.
I need someone to counterpoint my posts for dedicated dash cam battery packs with huge capacity & "cheaper DIY" power supplies so AJdarline can get the full story.

Back