Newer Lukas 7900-ACE deliveries ... better focus?

@ rolex the difference between lk7900 ace and ara is that the ara version supports the OBD2 function module, as for the 7900 wifi the page says forthcoming products but gives no release date as yet. It is a long holiday weekend in south korea at the moment memorial day .......google search lukas.com click english version then blackbox it will give a list of models in the pipeline and those that are available now...........I had to postpone ordering the LK9700 duo package due to having to spend a mint on car repairs 460 usd equivalent....brake pads and discs .....oh well never mind I will get there in the end :) @ slicer I cant see anyone in the UK on the official list of distributors, next time I email Lukas I will ask if they are in the process of appointing anyone there....Ipol

Last edited:
@ rolex there are possibly other differences between the two models the OBD2 module was the main one that sprang to mind........ Ipol

Just to let you know ipol, i think the Danish guy who ordered a 9700 went for the full version OBD and all, i have my eyes on him for a update on how it perform.

Hi kamkar1 thanks for the head up I hope he reads this and files a report on his findings and hands on experience.....It is the full version that I will be going for.....as you will have seen in previous posts there has been a slight delay due to unforeseen financial commitments with the #Bitch u mishi....Ipol :( that said the brake linings and new tyres are the only things I have had to replace in 120,000 Km :)

@ rolex I emailed Lukas a few minutes ago regarding a release date for the lk7900 wifi as soon as I have a reply I will post it .....Ipol:D

@ rolex I emailed Lukas a few minutes ago regarding a release date for the lk7900 wifi as soon as I have a reply I will post it .....Ipol:D

Thanks Ipol. I dont know what I going to buy

I need a 2ch dashcam. Most dashcams are not recording 1080p/30fps on the rear cam or the bitrate is low, 6/2 mbit = no go for me. I saw LUKAS LK-7900 SMART DUAL Dash 2CH at lukkastore but there is no any spec. The rear camera is standalone.. a old cam, 7300-gsmart .

@ rolex the 7900 wifi is due for release in July. Some of the Lukas Qrontech team were away at the international motor show and only picked up my email today.Regarding the lk7900 smart duo the reply comes up forthcoming product I think that is why there are no specification detail yet.....Ipol .....Just checked I cant see an english version downloadable manual for it yet either

Last edited:
I also posted this on the other thread about the focus problem. (Sorry for the cross posting).

I just received delivery for a new Lukas 7900 ACE from lukasstore.com
It had firmware 29 and did not have any focus problems.
I'll upload some clips when I get home this weekend.

pjtan25.

Back