Nextbase 300W ?

Very well spotted my friend! Looks similar to the blackvue range but will be a lot cheaper plus will look much more stealthier in the windscreen... that’s if it has a 3m stick permanent mount that is... would be nice to know the stats of the 300w

Having looked into it there’s a few ifs and buts about this one for me... no gps logging, reflection free - no , also doesn’t say what maximum size micro sd card cant be fitted? Wonder how visible the led recording/Charging light is light on this?

It’s a bit annoying that nextbase won’t sell the 300W or the 380GW as an in car camera as I’m sure they would sell out like hot cakes! But you can’t buy them as you have to sign up as a business! If this wasn’t the case I’d quite happily buy a couple of 300W for my personal car and my Works van to replace our already in place reliable 412gw’s!

@Tony lovelock they will be released to other retailers in due course. The 380GW is on Amazon at the moment, the 300W will follow :)

I did post that the 380 was on Amazon as a single unit purchase ages ago......

..... June 18th, but my post generated no replies: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/380gw-now-on-amazon.34756/#post-411710

My findings:

No vibration :)
Only 1080
No dual files needed as there is a 1 minute clip length available which will be phone/wifi friendly :)
No filter :(
Very easy to mount and unmount (one handed) :)
No internal battery (capacitor) :)
Takes the hardwire kit 180 degree usb and hides it with the wire going straight up into the headlining. :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Nextbase Other 1
B Nextbase Other 0
B Nextbase Other 3
B Nextbase Other 0
russ331 Nextbase Other 23
Back