Nextbase have the 4 top spots:

612GW Elite 76%
312GW Deluxe 72%
212 Lite 71%
412GW Professional 70%

All marked as best buys.

Last edited:
512 and rear are suspiciously absent :LOL:

Suprised to see the 612gw ranked up there after all the in going issues people have had with them on this forum...

I see the 312 that my wife has is still up there.:D
Suprised to see the 612gw ranked up there after all the in going issues people have had with them on this forum...
Bear in mind that this forum probably has a tiny cross section of users, of whom, I suspect most only come here because they have a problem. Thus problematic reports here are totally out of proportion to the total number of happy users.

Last edited:
Have you updated to 3.10.0 @mac2474? That should resolve the problems you were having.

...October 2018 magazine....
What magazine? Link?

Edit: Never mind - just realize that 'Which?' is the name of the magazine. A link would have still been helpful.

Hi Tiffany,

Yes, I have the latest version of replay 3 and I am playing from my Mac's HD. The playback stops/stutters every 3 to 4 seconds.

Lo res plays back fine (apart from the gap between files)

What magazine? Link?

Edit: Never mind - just realize that 'Which?' is the name of the magazine. A link would have still been helpful.

I can't put in a link to a paper magazine.

Also, review links, when they are posted on the Which? website, usually a few weeks later, need a subscription to view.

You can,,,,, sort of, its called a photo :giggle:

That's copyright though, says on page 1, penalty of death and all that.

I think we've heard enough of copyright of late though if you've been following another thread here. :)

I have no issues with my 612GW, only the NextBase software.
I was considering upgrading to the 612gw from my 412gw because of the good specs... but having read users various issues with firmware etc it slightly put me off & now looking into the 380gw range etc

I can't put in a link to a paper magazine.

Also, review links, when they are posted on the Which? website, usually a few weeks later, need a subscription to view.

we have the same setup here but it's called Choice magazine

Back