Nextbase Logo

Jokiin,
You wrote "I don't really want anyone loading modified firmware on our products".

Will you please clarify the connection you have with Nextbase that your statement implies?

Many thanks.

The main Street Guardian start/welcome logo 320x240 file size 22.1KB is standard JPEG created on 2014:05:09 15:08:55 using ACDSee photo editor with 300dpi 24bit color added to Firmware at offset 0x0018A040 doesn't look to contain the smaller Brand Stamp logo, easy to replace main logo to find out. Anyone volunteering to load an SG Logo-MOD? The Branding Stamp logo probably not in same location, could be JPG, JPEG or possibly included with BMP icons. Once found easily removed by zeroing out data values in firmware, once confirmed its gone in SG can apply exactly the same procedure for all NextBase Dash Cam models and any other Brands that force video logo branding.

I think he was referring to his own brand of Dash Cam @Mike J , Street Guardian see quote above from BChobbyist asking "Anyone volunteering to load a Street Guardian Logo Modification?".

Update: I now have everything required to remove NextBase watermark logo, except time. Distracted by other DVR insanity and pushback from my MODs there. Will post here when time permits to solve this rather important NextBase End User support issue. plus this is a challenge no other MOD'er has solved, I like those.

Jokiin,
You wrote "I don't really want anyone loading modified firmware on our products".

Will you please clarify the connection you have with Nextbase that your statement implies?

Many thanks.

yes as per what @NextBase Tiffany mentioned above, not connected to Nextbase at all

Back