Nexus 5 Unboxing

Typical night on the Belt Parkway

Same event from my S1 Pro and new N2X

Idiit on Southern State Parkway pulls out in front of me

Same event from S1Pro and N2X

This guy decided to drive on the wrong side of the road and run a red light right in front of an unmarked cruiser lol

Same event from my S1 Pro and N2X for comparison

So on my way to work I usually pass by the local homeless shelter protest that's been going on for well over 2 months now.

Basically, the city wants to build a homeless shelter to house all the illegal migrants pouring into Brooklyn and of course the locals don't want any part of it.

The folks there want you to blow your horns and always cheer when I blast my train horns.

They all love it and even the cops patrolling get a kick out of it.

Being under an elevated track with loud trains running constantly, it's one of the few places I can actually use them and not get into trouble.

Well, this one driver in front of me wasn't amused and immediately got triggered.

He started yelling that he had a kid, so I stopped honking.

Definitely overreacted by holding up traffic (including a bus at the intersection), but I didn't bother pushing the issue and tried to calm things down as he was clearly at the end of his rope.

For all I know, he probably just got his kid to finally fall asleep and there I go waking her up like an asshole (doh!!)

Lady in white Benz didn't wait her turn to make a turn

Same event from N2X and S1 Pro

I met a guy in a black Benz yesterday, that did not wait his turn to overtale the unusual slow semi truck on the highway.
So he overtook me the car in front of me and the truck.

I did give him a smile and the finger L in the forhead as he went by.

Right on red is pretty cool i think, but Danes would NOT be able to handle that.

Back