Noob blown away with amount of choice.

this model will be here for some time yet, not being replaced anytime soon

Also don't expect any up and coming dashcam will produce significant better footage than that model, right now we seem to be at a point where the general IQ of good dashcams cant get much better.
But that will change when the makers get ther hand on better hardware, not least CMOS chips with better low light performance, but that dont seem to happen any time soon.

The 9665GC seem to be build like a brick house, with a inner concrete lining and massive steel I beams for a frame and foundations going 20 M into solid granite.

And its a Aussie product.

Hey Chris...... Edit your JooVoo page that says FIRST DELIVERIES APPROX END OF NOVEMBER 2015.

I will contact you regarding 3 of them.
Website updated as per your advice... We had some isues with Australian customs and DHL...Finaally got our First stock Of JooVuu's on Friday. Sent you PM

PM sent to you.

Customs sucks no end but any wonder with security issues at the minute.

The cameras will be installed in the car in the picture you see and the rear one is going to be a challenge but there are some great DIY threads here and already have a couple in mind.

Just ordered the SG9665 from Strathfield on eBay with a 15% discount. I hope I can work it out as I'm not the most technology minded person lol. Thanks for all your tips and advice :o)

It's a site wide 15% discount with a minimum purchase of $150,-

The code is CELEBRATE2015

Cash rewards also has a 4% cash back right now as well.

Back