Noob here. I want a dash cam...

I was in Russia ( now ukraine ) in august 1991, freedom was so new to the guys it was pretty uneventful days in Odessa.

Was in East Germany several times during the erly 80ties, no traffic issues i can remember, but i did get bitchslapped by a old guy in Rostock for trowing stones in the water, when he heard my surpriced ( wtf you doing ) in Danish the old guy :eek: and legged it, full knowing he just bitchslapped a guest of his country.

ha ha VIP Commies gone wild :D

I was in Russia ( now ukraine ) in august 1991, freedom was so new to the guys it was pretty uneventful days in Odessa.

Was in East Germany several times during the erly 80ties, no traffic issues i can remember, but i did get bitchslapped by a old guy in Rostock for trowing stones in the water, when he heard my surpriced ( wtf you doing ) in Danish the old guy :eek: and legged it, full knowing he just bitchslapped a guest of his country.

LOL, that sounds right. I was in a little one road town and no traffic so walked against the do not walk sign. half way across the street I hear yelling from the only other person in the town besides me. HEY! Dummkopf! The light isn't green! (in German). He was right,but it was SOMEBODY BREAKING A RULE!!!! He'd have a heart attack in Russia.. :)

I had just spent a year in Germany where all the drivers follow the rules to the letter. then I go to the former USSR where some have no idea how to drive, some are very drunk and have no idea how to drive sober or drunk, and the rest are mafioso types who believe they can bully everyone on the road the way they do when out of the car. Its a mess.
:D

:p

Back