Nosy....

Dionic90

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Powerucc Panorama X2, Powerucc Panorama G
I park in the same spot when im at the "office". This dude I think works at a coffee shop or some such as I see him every now and then. he parks there when he is at his job.

today he had a friend to tag along. he no doubt mentions the camera because whenever he parks there he looks over to the cam. she of course has to look and see.

i have the panorama x2 with the orange bling led ring lamp around the lens, so its noticeable for sure.

You're here spreading the word and your bling ring is silently spreading it for you while you park. Maybe he parks there because he knows you have his back?

I park in the same spot when im at the "office". This dude I think works at a coffee shop or some such as I see him every now and then. he parks there when he is at his job.

today he had a friend to tag along. he no doubt mentions the camera because whenever he parks there he looks over to the cam. she of course has to look and see.

i have the panorama x2 with the orange bling led ring lamp around the lens, so its noticeable for sure.

Now we should expect some X2 sales. U are doing a good promo for X2 with keeping led on. ;)

Back