Now I know why the cat is sleeping on the car hood more often...

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
And not eating much.

You can't see the cat, it's on the car hood, behind the right column. At the bottom of the column, out of sight, is a bowl of dry cat food, which also attracts birds.
The cat hasn't been eating much of the dry food, but doesn't seem to be hungry,
(Watch him nail a pigeon eating his cat food...)

This is a cheap, $25 security cam that works fairly well.
The birds are annoying, and somehow make a lot of noise on that tin metal car port roof. I don't know if they are break dancing, or what? I put up some metallic owl silhouettes may work a little. The birds also make a mess of the front porch with the cat food when the cat isn't around.

Well with fresh food like that the cat also get gravy ( blood )

The birds are annoying, and somehow make a lot of noise on that tin metal car port roof
Way back in 1995, I flew out to Perth, Australia to meet up with my cousin who'd already flown out there. We hired a cheap car (no air con but it was in April so it was autumn). We drove around sightseeing for two weeks and would stay in cheap accommodation.

One place that we stayed at, we were awoken at daybreak by 100s of birds walking and pecking at the tin roof of our single storey motel room. The reason was that the owner/manager would throw bird food onto the tin roof of the motel rooms for some reason known only to himself, I guess he thought that the guests would get up and leave early. The noise was deafening in the room.

I caught the GF throwing uncooked rice out in the yard 'for the birds'.
The cat may have put her up to it?

She gets rice and other stuff free from the family farm, but the birds make noise, **** all over the place, and I have not seen any pretty or interesting ones.

We do have a large toad that has taken up residence in the yard she is afraid of. The toad is LOUD at times, also, almost sounds like a dog barking.

I tell her the toad will eat the rice, other toads show up to eat the rice...next thing we know, the neighborhood is all toad.

Back