Offline B1W

silverblack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to connect via the android app but just showing as offline and i cannot connect to the cam.
It did work previously but not anymore.The IOS app connects fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-061216.jpg
    Screenshot_20190207-061216.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 8
Android 9 was using 1.85 but similar problem with 1.70 only unknown ssid.

Android 9 was using 1.85 but similar problem with 1.70 only unknown ssid.
Just click this big red icon "click to connect " to continue, and ignore this "off line" warning here!

Mobile data is switched off !
Look at the screenshot.

I noticed you mention an iPhone when testing, and just make sure forget the B1W WiFi on your iPhone.

Tried that but just says failed to recognise device on my android phone.

Before we updated v1,8.5 APP to Google Play, we had a test it with the android 9.0 phones, Samsung S9+ and Huawei Mate 20 pro etc.
Could you mind to remove the APP and install again?

Have done this multiple times.For info it was working when i first got the cam but somewhere along the line it will no longer recognise the cam on my phone (Oneplus 6 Android 9)

Have done this multiple times.For info it was working when i first got the cam but somewhere along the line it will no longer recognise the cam on my phone (Oneplus 6 Android 9)
I am sure it works with the phone Oneplus 6 Android 9.0, one user used the same phone from India helped me to test V1.8.5 APP before update!
I wondering if your phone drops the B1W WiFi connection automatically since it cannot access to internet. Give it a try under the air-fly mode please!

No luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-174821.jpg
    Screenshot_20190207-174821.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
Will send you the previous APP to solve it!

Gave up with this thing now,still can't connect even updating firmware.Only app that can access the cam is wifi dvr but you can't change any settings.Not even the wifes iphone can access it now.Will just have to sit there recording until i have a crash and remove from the car.
Wonder if i can get a refund from amazon for this junk.

Gave up with this thing now,still can't connect even updating firmware.Only app that can access the cam is wifi dvr but you can't change any settings.Not even the wifes iphone can access it now.Will just have to sit there recording until i have a crash and remove from the car.
If you are sitting in your driveway and have a home wireless network, it may be overriding the cams. I have this issue with mine.
If I drive 50' away.. I can connect just fine.

Only app that can access the cam is wifi dvr but you can't change any settings
Could you mind to send me the copy the crash log from your Android phone? we are sure this APP works with Android 9.0 phones!
Not even the wifes iphone can access it now
Two smartphones cannot connect to the same dash camera at the same time, one dash camera only can be connected to one smartphone at a time. You should forget this B1W WiFi in your Android phone before doing WiFi connection with the iPhone!
Yes, we did offer this refund if we cannot help you to solve it!

Back