Only losers stop for red lights...

I stop at red lights, stop signs, I give way when it's due and I use the turn signals correctly, among other normal things every motorist should do. I'd rather be a multiple "loser" than a complete je*k, or an a-hole, a d-bag, a moron, a di*khead, a twat, a wanker, a scumbag, and so on.

Last edited:
He had to go or would have been stuck in the 'no lane' zone. It's your fault.
:)
Where are the speeding dump trucks when you need them?

Given the increasing lack of regard for road rules, it shouldn't be surprising there are more accidents. The 24 hour new station we have on has stories every months that accidents are up, some times by 20 per cent from the previous year.

Here is on accident increases.
http://www.citynews.ca/2015/11/26/car-accidents-on-the-rise-in-canada-toronto-study/

It mentions Toronto, which I obviously drive in, but also Ajax and Lasalle. Ajax I drive in once a week (Costco) and LaSalle every two month (Grew up there, family still there). I see blatant disregard for traffic rules in Ajax, but not as much in LaSalle. Ajax is tied for having the highest amount of accidents in the country and Lasalle is around the lowest. Not to say Lasalle is without its bad drivers too as my younger sister called once frantically demanding a dashcam after an incident.

The traffic light outside the Costco in Ajax. It may was well not exist as no one pays attention to it (aside from me).

@Gibson99 Don't mean to hijack the thread. Fits here..

People jumping the signal from every possible direction.
At the 30 sec mark the bike that jumps the signal and darts across the road were cops in uniform. o_O:eek::mad: Great example being set! :mad:

Cops: Do as I say, not as I do !!

In harsh's video, The only part where it was obvious who had a green light was when the cars on the left were all making right turns. Otherwise it looked like everyone had red.

Cops: Do as I say, not as I do !!

I wouldn't have indicated there either. Left is the only thing you can possibly do there because of the median/curb. Kinda like I usually don't indicate when I'm in a dedicated turn lane, or if there's no other cars nearby.

I wouldn't have indicated there either. Left is the only thing you can possibly do there because of the median/curb. Kinda like I usually don't indicate when I'm in a dedicated turn lane, or if there's no other cars nearby.

Generally true but I know people who have been ticketed for this.

Me neither. As a general rule motorists must use the signals to indicate a change of direction, which implies there's got to be more than one to chose from, hence the indication. No one goes around indicating at every road curve/bend. :rolleyes:

Back